4M HDMI Cable
High Definition Multimedia Interface has the abbreviation of HDMI. This technology was released in December 2002 for the first time. This was the very first interface which was supported by the industry ad which carried uncompressed audio and video over the same interconnect cable.
In May 2004, an advanced version of this transfer cable was introduced. But the version list did not stop at this. The technology improved and newer and advanced versions came into the market which was of better quality and reliability. Though the technology was introduced in the year 2002, the HDMI enabled products were not launched in the market until late in the year 2003. As soon as these HDMI enabled audio-visual equipments hit the markets, the annual sales of the HDMI cables saw an exceptional growth. This product clicked instantly in the market and became the standard example to products of HDTV connectivity.
The many companies which came up with products related to the 4M HDMI cable technology are Hitachi, Philips, Toshiba, Sony, Panasonic, Silicone Image and Thomson. They are now the leading producers of 4M HDMI cables and wires. This 4M HDMI cable is supported by Fox, Warner Bros, and Walt Disney which are the major motion pictures of the world and other local system operators.
The primary and most significant use of a 4M HDMI cable is that this single transfer cable can replace multiple cables while interconnecting two audio-visual equipments. The other benefits which a 4M HDMI cable offers are:
- A 4M HDMI cable does not compress the data while transferring it from one audio-visual equipment to another and thus, there is no hampering of signals through compressing and uncompressing. This 4M HDMI cable enables to get the best digital quality in the process.
- Automatic configuration is a completely new functionality which a 4M HDMI cable supports. This function of 4M HDMI cable proffers a two-way communication between the source of the video and the display device.
- The technology of a 4M HDMI cable is designed in such a way that it is able to accept copper wires up to the length of 15 metres. And this is possible without the help of an HDMI amplifier.
- A 4M HDMI cable opens itself to a vast range of DVI-equipped electronic gadgets from its manufacturers as it is completely backward compatible with DVI technology.
- A HDMI transfer cable wire which is more than 15 metres long is very expensive to be manufacture when compared to smaller HDMI cables. As the cost of production is less, a 4M HDMI cable is available to the customers at a reasonable and affordable price.
Before buying a High-Definition Multimedia Interface cable, there are a few myths that need to broken. The most common misconception is that a highly priced 4M HDMI cable is of good quality and functions better. A higher priced HDMI cable contains signal boosters which help in the better working. Though there are minor differences, it is almost the same. The number of connections and disconnections in a lower priced 4M HDMI cable is insignificantly less than a higher priced cable, so the prices would not differ to a very large extent. Do not get duped by purchasing a higher priced 4M HDMI cable. Similarly, it is thought that a branded 4M HDMI cable performs better. However, the above mentioned differences are the only distinguishers between the two. The construction of any 4M HDMI cable is done in the same way, so the quality and prices do not differ to a very large extent. Therefore, decide to purchase a 4M HDMI cable on the basis of its overall price rather than its brand.
A longer HDMI cable is more efficient than a smaller size cable wire is the general false belief. A longer 4M HDMI cable wire is less efficient as the data has to travel a long way and the signal may break during this long transfer. Moreover, there are more chances of the data getting hampered and distorted. Thus, the myth of a longer 4M HDMI cable is more efficient remains a myth.
While purchasing a HDMI transfer cable, there are a few factors that need to be paid attention. Consider the purpose of buying the 4M HDMI cable. If it is for commercial use, then you might need a long 4M HDMI cable. But when you buy a long 4M HDMI cable, make sure it is of the higher quality which contains signal boosters. This will prevent the data from getting hampered in the transfer process. Or if the HDMI cable is for domestic usage, then a 3 metre or a 4M HDMI cable will suffice the need.
Also the 4M HDMI cable should be super compatible with your latest audio-visual equipments. If you are unsure of the rating of the 4M HDMI cable you plan to buy, then the authorized dealer of you advanced equipments will serve you as your guide. Being your advisor, he will give detailed information about the 4M HDMI cable you need to purchase and why it is best suited to your audio-visual equipment.