1.4 HDMI Cable
Most of the people get amazed when they see high definition television in their local retail electronic store. It could quite amazing and confusion when they see the high clarity picture and great sound clarity compared to their normal television or home entertainment electronic devices. Therefore, they make a decision in order to buy the best high definition television and they purchase of the best and take it to their home. Once they reach home, then unwrap the television box and then they plug in the cables, but they don’t get the picture or sound clarity which they have seen in the electronic television store. After getting irritated, most of the people then start to read the manufactures’ instruction, and they find something called high definition connection which is known as HDMI Cable and then they realize that is exactly they have to buy it. HDMI or High-Definition Multimedia Interface is the latest technology which provides high definition picture quality and crystal clear sound in the home entertainment systems.
One of the most common and popular HDMI cable which is used to interconnect several home entertainment devices is 1.4 HDMI Cable. This could be used for several electronic devices such as DVD players, Video Game Consoles, Blu-Ray Players, HD-DVD Player HDTV and lots more.
Let us know some of the Specification of the 1.4 HDMI cable
1.4 HDMI cable Feature HDMI Ethernet Channel
- The 1.4 HDMI cable adds a data connection to the HDMI connection, allowing bi-directional, high-speed communication. The devices which are connected with the use of the 1.4 HDMI cable could receive and send data through 100 MB per sec Ethernet, which makes instantly ready for IP-based application of any kind. The 1.4 HDMI cable or HDMI Ethernet Channel enables internet-enabled HDMI electronic devices to share a broadband or internet connection through the HDMI connection or link and there is not need to use a separate Ethernet chord or cable. The 1.4 HDMI cable also offers connection platform which would enable HDMI enabled electronic devices to share the data between the devices.
1.4 HDMI cable Feature Audio Return Channel
· The latest 1.4 HDMI cable feature adds a sound or audio channel which would lessen the number of cables that are needed in order to provide audio upstream from a television to the audio and video receiver for playback and processing. If the television has internal content feature such as DVD player or built-in tuner, the Audio Return Channel would enables the television in order to send sound signals upstream to Audio and Video receiver through the 1.4 HDMI Cable, thus reduces the number of extra cables.
1.4 HDMI cable Feature 3D
· The 1.4 HDMI cable version of the feature defines common 3D resolutions and formats for HDMI enabled electronic devices, allowing 3D video applications and 3D gaming applications. The specification regulates the input and output portion of the 3D electronic system, providing 3D resolutions nearly dual-stream 1080p.
1.4 HDMI cable Feature 4K Resolution Support
· The new specification in the 1.4 HDMI cable allows HDMI electronic devices to support exceptionally high definition resolutions, efficiently four times more than the resolution of the 1080p electronic devices. The 1.4 HDMI cable supports for 4K which enables the HDMI interface to send and receive digital signals at the same resolution like in the Digital Cinema systems which is used in moat of the cinema theaters.
1.4 HDMI cable- Expanded Support For Color Spaces
- 1.4 HDMI cable now supports color spaces that are designed particularly for digital photo cameras allowing more clear and accurate color rendering while viewing the digital photos. 1.4 HDMI cable supports Adobe®YCC601, Adobe®RGB and YCC601. It allows the HDMI display devices to display more perfect and accurate colors when the 1.4 HDMI cable connected to the digital camera.
When you purchase your 1.4 HDMI cable in order to connect to your HDMI enabled electronic devices, there are many things that you have to keep in mind. Since you are spending a lot of money on your 1.4 HDMI cable, you have to make sure that you purchase a high quality and future proofed and latest cable such as 1.4 HDMI cable. Even though the latest gaming console or TV programs are not broadcasting 1080p it is better to buy 1.4 HDMI cable that has 1080p certification. Almost all the 1.4 HDMI cable and HDMI cables come with the 1080p certification. In order to ensure that it sends flawless audio and video signals ensure that the cable you purchase is 1.4 HDMI cable.
Generally the shorter 1.4 HDMI cable are better than the long 1.4 HDMI cable. The reason is that in the 1.4 HDMI cable the transmissions of the audio and video signals will not get tampered or get lost because the length of the 1.4 HDMI cable is small, therefore there is better transmission of signals thus offers better quality picture and sound. On the other hand the long 1.4 HDMI cable does not provide better quality picture and sound because the signals has to travel very long therefore there is a great change of data getting lost. However, if you are purchasing long 1.4 HDMI cable make sure that you purchase signal booster along with it, so that there will no loss of data and you could internet connect your home entertainment devices that are kept in a long distance in your home.
There are several other things that you have to consider while using shorter 1.4 HDMI cable or long 1.4 HDMI cable. While connecting your 1.4 HDMI cable ensure that the cables is not close to other cables or power chords. The main reason is that the power or current flowing in the power chord could disrupt the signals carried by the 1.4 HDMI cable. When the 1.4 HDMI cable is close to the power chord, you will not be getting better picture clarity and sound clarity. Make sure that you don’t bundle up any wire with 1.4 HDMI cable.